Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Distance makes the heart...hurt!






Soooo....I just got back from my tease of a visit to Florida. I got to see my honey who was on tour for about a month (with about 1 more to go) for 2days. Needless to say NOT ENOUGH NICKY. But we make it work.

I also got to spend some quality time with the pups. Yep that's right, 17 hrs there and back, marinating in the sweet sweet juice of dog farts! I guess car rides relax them. Besides this I got to spend about .5 seconds with friends and sister Becky and I almost got in at least 2 fist fights! I didn't get in enough dancing, or delicious food. I didn't get enough of anything actually, so I am hoping next time I come I won't be spending as much time in the car as I am for the actual visit! I miss you Florida and all you gots in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment