Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Boozlin that bam bam in nj.....



Soooooo, i know i haven't been keeping up with this but i will i promise. does anyone care anyway? probably not, but its an outlet for me :) . today is a slllloowww day, but yesterday was even slower. why you ask? because my honey has been gone for 2 months and he finally returned home! i have seen him here and there on a few weekends, but it just wasnt enough and now i get him for a whole 5 days before he takes flight again! i forgot what it was like to sleep with 3 hairy creatures instead of just 2, but nicky doesnt try to lick my feet in the middle of the night. anywayyyzz one weekend when i happened to be visiting my sugar bear at bamboozle we got a lil frisky...and well as you can see i am happily holding our first born. my dad says he looks just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment